Monday, January 19, 2009

Computer Overload!


Why is there 5 computers sitting on my coffee table? Why not?!?! I just recently purchased a new computer for home development and gaming reasons. This new compy will be a great addition to my collection. If anyone is interested in the specs of my new rig, i'll be glad to fill you in. But I don't feel like posting the specs for all to see (and criticize).
I built the blue acrylic PC for a friend a few years back. Unfortunately she didn't feel like paying me, so I got stuck with the build. If anyone is interested, let me know! The Antec to the right of the acrylic predominately acts as a home PC for my Mom, however it spends just as much time at my place for repairs/re-imaging since both her and my brother take turns breaking it. The Antec to the right of that is my new rig. And as I stated before, it is amazing. I found myself shying away from the lighting effects and took on a more subtle, sleek look. The monster next to my new baby was my latest PC. The case is a beast, and I find it too hard to deal with. Finally, my lappy sits proudly atop the rest. It was originally purchased for development, school, and gaming reasons. As of late, it has filled the role of paperweight wonderfully.
No real reason for this post other than to brag about my new rig. Remember: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A.

4 comments:

BLaZE said...

My laptop is used exclusively to surf the web while on the coach watching TV. You know, when you don't want to get up and walk 10 ft to the computer in the same room.

Assailant.9 said...

You fool... My TV is viewable from my computer chair. All I need to do is turn my head.

BLaZE said...

Same here. But my computer doesn't have a comfortable leather couch you can lay back in.

Assailant.9 said...

Hear that Dell and HP? We need PCs with a built in leather couch! I want this new line of PCs on the market by the Holiday 2009 season.