Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Snuggie

Sweatshirts and blankets are for suckers! That’s right, I said it. Every item you can think of; sweaters, wool socks, blankets, fireplaces. They all fail in comparison to the greatest invention ever. I’m sure most of you know, and don’t need to be told. But bear with me. Someone out there on the internet right now is cold, and deep down they know that no matter of clothes will fix their dilemma. Well here is the solution: the Snuggie!

I strongly recommend going to their website and watching the video. The product is explained in such better detail there. There really is nothing quite like taking something as simple as being warm and comfortable, and turning it into a freak show like this.



So I ask you, why would you wear a sweatshirt when you can have fun alienating your friends by wearing a snuggie in your choice of three fantastic colors?

4 comments:

Joe said...

I saw this commercial on tv today when I was on the treadmill. I almost felt my legs stop moving in an attempt to kill myself.

Veasy said...

I could replace EVERY outfit in my closet with one of those, and each day I could wear a different color to work.

Thank you, Assailant.9.

Gregor said...

I think the main site for Slankets is equally as creepy.

"Hello friend"

scottadamsmith said...

They're even being worn in hit movies! Well, movies anyway.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2612957696/tt0382625