Monday, February 9, 2009

Time

I know it's been a long time since i've posted, but I've been busy. What have I been busy with? ...I didn't really think you'd call me out on that. I was doing... stuff... yeah, stuff. I've actually been extremely busy with work, family, friends, pretty much everything.

It's amazing how fast time can go by. I actually have a theory on that. I think time seems to go by faster and faster each year for a simple reason: a year is a smaller percentage of time as you get older. When I was 5 years old, a year seemed to take forever (because at 5 years old, 1 year was ~20% of my life). Now, years seem to fly by (because at 23 years old, 1 year is ~4% of my life).

Well that was quite the mini-rant. I initially wanted to post more on what i've been doing for the past week or so, but this seems adequate for now.


gg time, gg

3 comments:

Joe said...

That makes two of us that haven't posted in forever. Nice theory on the passing of time thing.

A good theory doesn't make it any less depressing though.

BLaZE said...

3 of us. (I posted the mcelwain thing simply so people knew I was still alive)

Veasy said...

4